Adidas have released a new version of their Energy Boost shoe; the 2.0 – with an improved fit, look and feel. The heel to toe BOOST™ foam which stores and returns energy has been harnessed in improved comfort with a stretch mesh upper that hugs the shape of your foot and allows for added ventilation. Another key feature is the flexible Torsion System which adapts to any surface and remains stable through every stride. The shoe is now available in a bold Solar Red colour option.
- Weight: 275 g (size UK 8.5)
- Boost™’s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- Techfit™ upper is engineered for natural, flexible support and a seamless, sock-like fit; Four-way engineered stretch mesh
- FORMOTION® adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible; TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Moulded overlays and heel cage for added support; miCoach compatible
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- RRP £120