[CLOSED] Competition: Win one of five Guyliner cosmetic Starter Kits
Disguys, the brand new intelligent cover-up range for men has just landed in selected Boots stores and online at www.boots.com. To celebrate this we are giving 5 of you lucky Ape to Gentleman readers the chance to win a cosmetic Starter Kit containing a medium shade Disguys cover-up stick, black mascara and a Guyliner black kohl pencil.
How to enter:
What you would use Disguys to cover-up on your skin and why?
The Disguys is available at Boots stores nationwide, or online at www.boots.com.
Alternatively you can answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK and ROI over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Boom Cosmetics, Ape to Gentleman and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- To enter answer the above question @DisguysOfficial Twitter, on Disguys Facebook page or in the form above.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is 1/9/2011.
- All entries received by 1/9/2011 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and five correct entries randomly selected by an independent person will win a Guyliner cosmetic Starter Kit delivered to their address. The prize must be claimed by 28/9/2011. There will be no runners up. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
PROMOTER: Boom Cosmetics