From Ape to Hentsch Man – The Shirt
Today Ape to Gentleman, in collaboration with esteemed Fashion house Hentsch Man, present to you our first sartorial project entitled ‘From Ape to Hentsch man’.
The shirt is made with a bespoke pocket that perfectly fits a traditional Kent Pocket comb*, for convenience and ease of access. The words ‘Hand Made’ protrude from the shirt pocket with the brown tortoiseshell forming an elegant contrast with the blue striped seersucker fabric.
Hentsch Man’s ability to create classic, elegant garments coupled with technical expertise makes them the perfect partner to bring this future summer staple to fruition.
This intimate partnership highlights the growing relationships between fashion and grooming as interpreted by two key brands in their respective fields, in essence – the realisation of a functional wardrobe.
Win an Ape to Hentsch Man shirt
In recognition of we have decided to give you a chance of winning 1 of only 50 ‘Ape to Hentsch Man’ shirts made; a collectors item.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is enter your details in the form below. The winner will be chosen on the 11th June 2012.
Enter the Ape to Hentsch Man Shirt Giveaway
If you don’t want to risk missing out, you can purchase one from Hentsch Man online. Be quick or miss out….
One of the oldest established companies in Great Britain, Kent have been producing brushes and combs for 230 years. Kent uses 12 processes in making most combs, with some going through as many as 20 processes before inspection, including cutting, shaping, finishing, and buffing.
Available from www.nivenandjoshua.com
Terms & Conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to all entrants worldwide over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Ape to Gentleman, Hentsch Man and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is 11/6/2012.
- All entries received by 11/6/2012 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first correct entry randomly selected by an independent person will win an Ape to Hentsch Man Shirt.
- The prize must be claimed by 2/7/2012. There will be no runners up. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- The winner will be notified at the latest by 25/6/2012. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 5 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
PROMOTER: Hentsch Man