Ape to Gentleman announced as P&G Best Online Magazine Blog: Grooming 2012
After success for Ape to Gentleman at the 2011 P&G (Procter & Gamble) Beauty & Grooming Awards (now in their 8th year) – we are delighted to have been honoured again. In an illustrious line up of national magazines, blogs, online magazines; noted for their talent and creativity within the beauty and grooming industry, Ape to Gentleman won Best Online Magazine Blog: Grooming. The awards were held virtually for the first time and were hosted by DJ Jo Whiley.
- Maggie Alderson (Ex-editor of Elle, ES Magazine and best selling author).
- Quentin Jones (film maker and illustrator).
- Jeremy Langmead (editor-in-chief of Mr Porter).
- Robert de Niet (graphic designer, typographer and art director).
- Tasmina Perry (former magazine editor and best-selling author).
- Juliet Warkentin (co-founder and chief creative officer of Stylistpick).
- Best Online Magazine Blog: Grooming – Ape to Gentleman
- Best Online Magazine Blog: Beauty – Cosmopolitan.co.uk
- Best Visuals Award: Grooming – Adrian Clark, Shortlist Mode
- Best Visuals Award: Beauty – Lauren Murdoch-Smith, Grazia
- Best Layout Award: Beauty or Grooming – Samantha Flowers, Stylist
- Best Journalism Award: Grooming – Hugo Rifkind, Tatler
- Best Journalism Award: Beauty – Sophie Qureshi, Company
- Best Journalism Award: Beauty or Grooming – Scarlett Curtis, Tatler
- Best Indie Blog: Grooming – Ahmed Zambarakji, The Exfoliator
- Best Indie Blog: Beauty – Muslimah Beauty