[CLOSED] Win a Remington Touch Control & iPad 2
The new Remington Touch Control is the world’s first touch screen stubble and beard trimmer which harnesses the power of touch technology to provide the most adjustable shave to date. Ape to Gentleman have collaborated with Remington to give you a chance to win this highly innovative facial hair trimmer and as well as another popular touch device, the iPad 2.
According to Beard Psychologist Dr Julian Oldmeadow’s new report 1 on the ‘Psychology of Beards’, men with light, well kept stubble are more attractive than men with a full beard or the clean shaven look.
“The lighter, carefully groomed styles may be the most attractive because they strike the right balance. Beards are directly associated with perceptions of masculinity, dominance, aggressiveness and maturity, while clean shaven men are seen as more warm and caring.” – Dr Julian Oldmeadow
The Remington Touch Control combines precision with power for an elite performance. Its unique touch sensitive screen tailors the speed and length of your trim to your personal preference, while the self-sharpening Titanium coated blades deliver an exceptional cutting performance. The integrated motorised comb has intricate 0.1mm settings with a ground-breaking 175 different length options for meticulous attention to detail.
How to Win
To celebrate the launch of the revolutionary new beard trimmer with Remington, Ape to Gentleman are giving you the chance to win the Remington Touch Control (£59.99) and an Apple iPad 2. To enter the competition all you have to do is answer the question below:
How many different Length Settings does the Remington Touch Control have?
Enter the Remington Touch Control & iPad 2 Competition
The winner will be chosen on the 21st November 2011. As always points are given for banter so for extra credit follow Ape to Gentleman on Twitter or Facebook and tell us why you think you should win this prize.
The winner will be announced on the 21st November 2011, via Ape to Gentleman’s Twitter, Facebook and Blog, so stay connected to stay informed.
NB: Competition open to all residents in the UK over 18 years of age
To read Ape to Gentleman’s full review of the Remington Touch Control click here.
Terms & Conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Remington and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- To enter the competition, answer the question in the form above.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is 21/11/2011.
- All entries received by21/11/2011 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first correct entry randomly selected by an independent person will win Remington Touch Control Beard & Stubble trimmer and an Apple iPad 2.
- The prize must be claimed by 5/12/2011. There will be no runners up. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- The winner will be notified at the latest by 25/11/2011. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 5 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Report commissioned by Remington to launch the new Touch Control beard and stubble trimmer. ↩