To celebrate Shockwaves sponsorship of the NME Awards for the 7th year running Ape to Gentleman are offering one lucky winner a chance to rock the night away and look great while doing it at the Shockwaves NME Awards Show, setting the stage for the music event of the year. Enjoy the best in British music and style with hundreds of other music fans at the 2011 Shockwaves NME Awards Show. You and 3 friends will have the privilege to see Caribou perform live at the Shepherds Bush Empire on the 22nd February 2011.
You’ll also be able to show your own unique style at the event with your complimentary set of Shockwaves Re-Create products. With a range of styling products such as the Re-Create Styling Putty, the Re-Create Styling Shaper Gel and the Re-Create Styling wax, you can create your own frontman style and adapt to any situation.
How to enter
To win tickets for you and 3 friends to the Shockwaves NME Awards Show and the Wella Shockwave Re-Create range, all you have to do is follow Ape to Gentleman on Twitter and tweet the following:
“Thanks to @ApetoGentleman, I’ll be creating Shockwaves at the NME Awards Show”
NB: Competition open to all residents in the UK and ROI over 18 years of age
For more information on Shockwaves – and the chance to win great prizes – join the Facebook group at facebook.com/shockwavesuk.
For more information on the 2011 NME Awards Tour and Shows please go to NME.COM.
NME Pre-sale – on sale 9am on 10th November
www.nme.com/tickets / 0871 230 1094
Tickets are priced £16 each plus a 50p charity donation to Teenage Cancer Trust.
(Prices are subject to booking fees).
Terms and conditions
1. This Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK and ROI over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. To enter answer the question set out at Ape to Gentleman.com
3. The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is Monday 21st February 2011.
4. All entries received by Monday 21st February, 2011 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first correct entry randomly selected by an independent person will win four tickets to the Shockwaves NME Awards Show at (Shepherds Bush Empire). There will be no runners up. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
5. The winner will be notified by 21st February 2011 via Twitter. Name and county of winner will be available after this date – send JAE to: Nadia Niazi, Hill and Knowlton, 20 Soho Square, London, W1A 1PR. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 10 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Delivery within 28 days.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
7. By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey