In a subtle but necessary update, contemporary watch brand Uniform Wares have produced another dose of mechanical and visual elegance. Launched alongside the updated 150 series – the 203 hammers home the fundamentals of time keeping.
With redesigned dials and a larger aperture date display, the timepiece still reflects the design aesthetic that admirers have become fond of. Featuring a chamfered bazel, the update features a more intuitive swiss movement, similar to 300 series chronograph. By simply reconstructing the basic elements of their design, the brainchild of Patrick Bek and Oliver Fowles has taken another step: reinterpreting the term form and function.
- 316L stainless steel case
- 40mm diameter case, 10.08mm thick
- Fine satin brushed PVD rose gold finish
- Swiss made ETA F05.111, 3 jewel movement
- Hardened mineral crystal lens