To being 2015 Gillette have released a new version of their trusty Fusion ProGlide razor with the addition of FlexBall Technology.
Using the same blades as before the Gillette Fusion ProGlide FlexBall Technology has been designed to respond to the contours of your face for best-possible contact and an increased chance of shaving every hair. The result is a much improved shaving experience; being closer yet kinder and gentler to the face.
Features & Benefits
- FlexBall Handle Technology
- 4-way flex for superior contact over every contour
- More ergonomic grips for better control
- Re-Engineered Low-Cutting Force Blades
- Thinner, finer edges
- Advanced, low-resistant coating for effortless cutting through hair with less tug and pull2 Blade Stabiliser
- Maintains optimal spacing between the blades
- Streamlined Comfort Guard
- Channels excess shave prep to produce and maintain optimal blade contact
- Stretches the skin for a close, comfortable shave
- Enhanced Lubrastrip
- Infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers that enable smooth movement over skin, even on repeat strokes
- Improved Precision Trimmer
- Enhanced blade, comb guard help to better align long hairs improved rinse-through slots
The new Gillette® Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology razors will be available in selected retailers from 17th February 2015 priced £12 (manual) and £15 (power).