The Monocle Voyage Collection
Monocle, the magazine launched by Tyler Brûlé in 2007 and known around the world as a briefing on international affairs, business, culture and design has released a new collection of men’s clothing designed with the international traveller in mind.
The collection draws on the last 10 years of the magazine’s fashion pages including great clothes for men suitable for work, play and in particular the globetrotting traveller.
Created by Japanese designer Masatoki Sato, the collection is designed for the “well-travelled gentleman who looks for high standards of comfort and functionality”.
All five pieces in this capsule collection have been made in Japan using premium Japanese fabric.
- New Monocle Voyage Oxford Shirt: A crisp Oxford shirt in white, blue or navy, with coloured button holes; £150.
- Monocle Voyage Short-sleeve Shirt: A short-sleeve, pullover-style version of the Oxford shirt; £135.
- Monocle Voyage Travel Jacket: A perfect blend of form and functionality our new and very first travel inspired jacket is crafted from a Japanese anti-crease wool blend fabric ideal for long-haul travel; £395.
- Monocle Voyage Travel Trousers: These cropped trousers are the partner in crime to the Travel Jacket and complete the easy travel look or can hold their own. Plus, made from a Japanese anti-crease, wool-blend fabric, they are ideal for long-haul journeys; £195.
- Monocle Voyage Chino Trousers: A softer-knit version of classic chinos, these trousers embody comfort yet remain true to their roots; £170.
- Monocle Voyage Shorts: Made from knitted cotton in indigo or beige, these shorts are perfect for warm climates; £155.
- Monocle All-Rounder Jacket: Inspired by traditional French workwear, this jacket is a wardrobe essential; £275.
- Monocle Voyage Stand Collar Shirt: A light weight shirt that indeed stands on its own as the same suggests. Unique in its pull-over style and versatile for all occasions of use; £145.
The full collection is available to buy online at monocle.com and all Monocle retail outlets.