Erwin Creed, 29, seventh generation of the Parisian perfumery; CREED, begins his US tour to celebrate CREED‘s 250th anniversary today with a public appearance at Bergdorf Goodman in New York (212.872.2729) from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time. Erwin will sign bottles of the new CREED Spice and Wood for men and women and CREED Windsor, the fragrance made in 1936 for King Edward VIII.
Erwin Creed will then move on to:
- Bal Harbour, Florida at Neiman Marcus (1.888.884.6136) November 4 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Miami, Florida at Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland (305.662.8655) on North Kendall Drive November 5 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Newport Beach, CA at Neiman Marcus Fashion Island (1.800.395.1036) November 10 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Canoga Park, California at Neiman Marcus Topanga (818.316.7000) November 11 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Houston, TX at Neiman Marcus (1.800.397.5293) November 12 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Dallas-NorthPark, TX at Neiman Marcus in NorthPark Center (1.800.756.5784) November 13 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Members of the public are invited to call to make a personal appointment to see Mr. Creed or simply stop by.