[CLOSED] Bang On: Win a year’s supply of Bombardier Real Ale
This year Bombardier launched a brand spanking new advertising campaign starring Rik Mayall as William Charles Bedford, better known as The Bombardier. Just like the beer the Bombardier is English, ever reliable and well… damn tasty.
After leading his troops to victory on the battlefield, he then taught us how to improve the length of your drive with The Bombardier’s Guide to Golf. The latest video to come out of the Bedford based brewery sees this hero laying down the weapons and picking up the spatula for a BBQ to be remembered…
How to Win
To celebrate the launch of the ‘Bang On Guide to Cooking’, Bombardier is giving one lucky Ape to Gentleman reader a chance to win a year’s supply of Bedford’s Finest, Bombardier Ale. All you need to do to enter is watch the video below and answer the following question:
What does the Bombardier say is the perfect accompaniment to any stuffing?
The winner will be chosen on the 12th September 2011. As always points are given for banter so for extra credit follow Ape to Gentleman on Twitter or Facebook and tell us why you think you should win this prize.
The winner will be announced on the 12th September 2011, via Ape to Gentleman’s Twitter, Facebook and Blog, so stay connected to stay informed.
NB: Competition open to all residents in the UK over 18 years of age
Terms & Conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Karmarama Comms Ltd and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- To enter the competition, watch the video answer the question in the form above.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is 12/9/2011.
- All entries received by12/9/2011 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first correct entry randomly selected by an independent person will win a year’s supply of Bombardier Ale
- s. The prize must be claimed by 20/9/2011. There will be no runners up. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- The winner will be notified by 30/9/2011. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 10 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
PROMOTER: Karmarama Comms Ltd