Floris, the British, family perfumers founded in 1730 by Juan Famenias Floris – have released two exceptional offerings; Leather Oud and Honey Oud. Additions to the Floris Private Collection, the family’s most prestigious range of perfumes – only available in small batches, these two eau de parfums are special.
An oriental woody, inspired by deliveries of fragrance oils to Floris in small leather cases – which added a leathery scent to the essences as they were opened. It benefits from the freshness of new leather, complimenting the smoky aroma of Oud oil. Created with Oud oil from a certified sustainable source of agarwood, this oil is among the most expensive in the perfumer’s arsenal.
- Top notes: bergamot, leather.
- Heart notes: carnation, geranium, oud, patchouli.
- Base notes: oud, vetiver, woody amber.
Also an oriental woody, but with an opening gourmand accord of English honey with vanilla. This combined with Oud oil, in combination with rose and sandalwood delivers a superbly opulent, deep sensual note.
- Top notes: bergamot, honey.
- Heart notes: oud, patchouli, rose.
- Base notes: amber, labdanum, oud, musk, vanilla.