The House of CREED fragrance dynasty passed solely from father to son and founded in 1760 is celebrating its 250th anniversary in 2010. In honour of this, a selection of letters and other communications from some of CREED’s most distinguished clients will be on display from April through December of this anniversary year at the CREED boutique in Manhattan, NYC.
Included are letters from:
- President and Mrs. Obama.
- Former First Lady Laura Bush.
- Crown Prince Felipe and Crown Princess Letizia of Spain (image below).
- Members of the British royal family.
- Olympic gold medalists.
- Military heroes.
- The Mayor of New York City and others.
- CREED’s 19th century royal warrants from the Queens of England and Spain will also be on view.
While the exhibition is just a small sampling from CREED’s vast archive, it nonetheless provides an interesting glimpse into the House of CREED never before seen by the public.
Only on view at the CREED boutique, 794 Madison Avenue at 67th Street in Manhattan, New York City, NY, USA.