Win a year’s supply of shaving products with Gillette Fusion ProGlide
This January saw Gillette launch their latest razor the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor. Over 30,000 men were used in the testing of the new ProGlide razor 66% of whom preferred the new ProGlide razor to Gillette’s previous incarnation, the Fusion razor. So what is it that makes this new razor ‘tick’?
Well the ProGlide features a Re-engineered Low Cutting Force Blades, a Blade Stabiliser to maintain optimal blade spacing, a streamlined Snowplow Comfort Guard which helps to maintain optimal blade contact, an Enhanced Lubrastrip™ 25% larger than before, an improved Precision Trimmer, a Redesigned Handle with bigger, more ergonomic grips for better control, and an innovative Microcomb, exclusively on Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power, that helps guide hair to the blade. That’s all.
To celebrate the arrival of this new razor, Ape to Gentleman has teamed up with Gillette Fusion ProGlide to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a year’s supply of Gillette Proglide shaving products; including the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor and blades, as well as Gillette Series Thermal Scrub, Fusion ProGlide Shaving Gel and Fusion Series Instant Hydration Moisturiser.
How to enter:
To win this recession-beating shaving prize, all you have to do is answer the following question in the Ape to Gentleman Forum or on Ape to Gentleman’s Facebook page.
Which Celebrity would you choose as the face of Gillette’s new ProGlide razor and why?
The most original/witty/eccentric answer will be chosen on the 7th March 2011. Points are given for style – for extra credit follow Ape to Gentleman on Twitter or Facebook and tell us why you think you should win this prize.
The winner will be announced on the 7th March 2011, via Ape to Gentleman’s Twitter, Forum, Facebook and Blog, so stay connected to stay informed.
NB: Competition open to all residents in the UK and ROI over 18 years of age
Terms & Conditions
- This Competition is open to all residents in the UK and ROI over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- To enter answer the above question in the Ape to Gentleman Forumor on Ape to Gentleman’s Facebook page.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is 7/3/2011.
- All entries received by 7/3/2011 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first correct entry randomly selected by an independent person will win a year’s supply of Gillette ProGlide shaving products; including the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor and blades, as well as Gillette Series Thermal Scrub, Fusion ProGlide Shaving Gel and Fusion Series Instant Hydration Moisturiser. There will be no runners up.
- The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- The winner will be notified in writing by 21/3/2011. Name and county of winner will be available after this date – send SAE to: Matthew Barrett, Hill and Knowlton, 20 Soho Square, London, W1A 1PR. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 10 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Please allow 28 days for delivery. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey.