Protect and moisturise skin exposed to cold, wind and water with Yu-Be, the #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skin care cream from Japan.
You may or may not be familiar with the unisex Yu-Be brand, if you’re not and want to give your skin the best chance at fighting off the harsh winter conditions then please do give it a try. I use a lighter weight moisturiser during the finer months but throughout the winter my skin is thirsty for something more moisturising and I always turn to Yu-Be.
The original Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream is rich and silky feeling but quickly absorbed leaving skin soothed and thoroughly hydrated. I genuinely can’t think of another skin care cream, particularly for the face which is ‘rich’ yet light on application and fantastically moisturising, for winter skin defence. Just to prove my point, Yu-Be has been tested with success by the intrepid Japanese explorer Ms. Sumiyo Tsuzuki at two of the planets most extreme locations; Everest and the South Pole in Antarctica.
If you suffer from dry skin (particularly over the winter months) and or just wish to protect your skin from the elements then I highly recommend Yu-Be.
Yu-Be… the facts.
- Yu-Be is the #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skin care cream in Japan. (sold in over 60,000 Japanese locations!)
- Yu-Be has been manufactured in Japan since 1957 making it one of Japan’s longest-selling moisturisers
- Yu-Be’s Glycerin-and-vitamin-based formula was invented by Japanese pharmacist Yoshikiyo Nowatari as a product the entire family could use.
- A special manufacturing process gives Yu-Be’s concentrated, Glycerin-based moisturiser a rich, creamy texture that absorbs into your skin instantly and stays locked in for hours.
Yu-Be Skin Cream and its uses.
- Camphor soothes irritation and stimulates blood circulation to improve overall health of your skin.
- Mild scent fades within minutes.
- Use Yu-Be anywhere on the body – even the face and lips.
- Helps heal split cuticles and smooth rough, dry skin on hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Helps protect and moisturise skin exposed to cold, wind and water.
- Absorbs instantly and works for hours. Good for all day or all night.
- Non-greasy formula contains NO artificial colours, fragrances, petrolatum or SPF protection.
- Concentrated Glycerin moisturiser helps hydrate, soothe and smooth severe dry skin on the whole family(kids too).
Yu-Be Moisturising Cream Ingredient Benefits:
- Glycerin – Natural “Humectant” attracts and retains moisture in the skin, making it softer.
- Vitamin E – Natural anti-oxidant and skin protector.
- Vitamin B2 – Helps to smooth rough or damaged skin – also gives Yu-Be it’s natural yellow colour.
- Camphor – Helps soothe minor skin irritations and improves blood circulation – mild scent disappears in minutes leaving skin feeling healthy.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Camphor, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, EDTA, Methylparaben, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and Sodium Hyaluronate.
Yu-Be Skin Moisturising Cream is available from Niven & Joshua from £12.00.
Also available at the above locations: Yu-Be Jar, Yu-Be Moisturising Body Lotion, Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish and Yu-Be Lip Therapy.