For spring, Nike have released a range of tight offerings designed to support specific mobility, regulate body temperature and adapt to moisture-management requirements relevant to training and running.
Nike Power Speed Tight (unisex)
- Enhanced compression along the hip, thigh, calf and achilles tendon boost muscle control
- Reflective details offer assistance in low-light conditions and a vapour-lined pocket for phones or keys sits on the back hip
- Encased drawcord at the waist adds a personalised fit
Nike Pro Hypercool Max Tight (for men)
- Ultra-lightweight Dri-FIT Max fabric, incorporates that thin film into a graphic pattern across the knee and shin
- Zoned venting across the back of the tight increases airflow in key sweat zones
Nike Zoned Sculpt Tight (for her)
- Light Dri-FIT fabric employs an innovative knitting process to help provide compressive support to muscles around the core, quadriceps and glutes
- The knit offers built-in breathability and sweat management, while the nearly seamless construction allows for freedom of movement
- A higher, tilted waistband provides a firm, locked-in feel
Available at www.nike.com and select retailers.