Let’s face it – the UK is a nation of pie-eating, fuss-free, football-fanatics; and we’ve all got an opinion on which players could make up a GB Football Dream Team. Now all football fans (that’s you) have the opportunity to let your voice be heard and pick your own GB Football Dream Team by visiting www.skysports.com. If your Dream 11 matches football pundit, and Wash & Go spokesperson, Chris Kamara’s, you could be in with a chance of winning an ultimate football trip to Brazil.
“Football can be a contentious game, so we’re rallying the entire nation to have their say!” – Chris Kamara, Sky Sports
To make things even sweeter, the Gents at Wash & Go are giving one of you lucky Ape to Gentleman readers the chance to win an X-Box Kinect with Kinect sports games. And in true grooming fashion, they’re adding in a year’s supply of Wash & Go Sport 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner to boot; ensuring you’re ‘match ready’ quicker than you can say Chris Kamara (or Jimmy Bullard). So how do you win…?
How to enter:
To win the X-Box Kinect with Kinect sports games and Wash & Go Sport 2in1 for the year (worth £500), all you have to do is answer the following question @ApetoGentleman on Twitter or as a comment on Ape to Gentleman’s Facebook page.
Who is the new Wash & Go spokesperson?
b) Chris Kamara
c) Harry Hill
The winner will be announced on the 8th August 2011, via Ape to Gentleman’s Twitter, Facebook and Blog, so stay connected to stay informed.
NB: Competition open to all residents in the UK and ROI over 18 years of age
The Wash & Go Sport 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner is available at all major chemists and supermarkets.
Alternatively you can answer the question below:[si-contact-form form=’3′]
Terms & Conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK and ROI over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- To enter answer the above question in the on, Ape to Gentleman’s Twitter, Ape to Gentleman’s Facebook page or in the form above.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is 8/8/2011.
- All entries received by 8/8/2011 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first correct entry randomly selected by an independent person will win a Xbox Kinect and Kinect sports games delivered to their address. The prize must be claimed by 8/9/2011. There will be no runners up. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- The winner will be notified in writing by 22/8/2011Name and county of winner will be available after this date – send JAE to: Callum Powell, Hill and Knowlton, 20 Soho Square, London, W1A 1PR. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 10 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey