“The fastest shoe in the world.”
Various record marathon times have been smashed recently, including Wilson Kipsang’s recent London marathon record of 2:04:29 – and the footwear technology of choice worn during these races; Adidas BOOST ™. The original BOOST shoe was ground-breaking, a second edition was improved upon and just launched is the next; third instalment.
Designed to allow runners to “move at the speed of light”, the new Adizero Adios BOOST has been created to provide runners with endless energy through a combination of BOOST ™ foam delivering unrivalled energy return and a supportive mesh upper for stability while in motion. The hand crafted design, by legendary adizero pioneer Mr. Omori, features five key benefits to deliver more speed than ever before:
- BOOST ™ technology – provides a higher energy return than any other foam cushioning material in the running industry.
- Microfit upper – a breathable, contoured mesh that makes each movement natural.
- Continental sole – a high performance rubber outsole that grips the ground for better traction and a powerful push-off.
- Torsion system – delivers optimum transition and stability.
- adiwear material – for ultimate durability.