Morgans Hotel Group have launched a global partnership with London based The School of Life and today we bring you their first collaboration Minibar for the Mind. The Minibar is a custom-made box created exclusively for Morgans by The School of Life that offers guests a “midnight feast” of intellect, inspiration and ideas. The intention of the Minibar is to create a more meaningful, enjoyable, and holistic guest experience.
More details about Minibar for the Mind are as folows:
- Conversation Starters: A box set of 250 cards featuring questions, quotations and provocations.
- Collected Thoughts (VOL.1): A volume of the best columns written by The School of Life’s faculty and friends, such as Alain de Botton and Ken Worpole.
- Reading Prerscriptions: Two tailor-made reading prescriptions from The School of Life’s Bibliotherapists designed to evoke moods of relaxation or seduction.
- Dreams & Fears Notebook with Writer’s Block Pencil Set: An open book and a blank page to write down your dreams and fears, and a set of 3 pencils with quotes from authors Mark Twain, George Orwell, and Laurence Sterne.
- Pricing & Availability: $56 USD and available for sale at Sanderson, St Martins Lane, Delano, Mondrian Soho and Mondrian Los Angeles. Also available for sale at Morgans Semi-Automatic machines, the hotel’s luxe take on a vending machine / hotel gift shop concept at Hudson, Mondrian South Beach and St Martins Lane.
Morgans’ ongoing partnership with The School of Life will consist of a series of bespoke amenities and events rolled out across hotel properties internationally. For example, beginning in January guests at all Morgans Hotel Group Properties will be treated to a Daily Aphorism postcard at turn down service, offering insights from great literary minds such as Samuel Beckett’s:
‘Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.’
For more information about Minibar for the Mind and the School of Life partnership, you can visit: