New Molton Brown Haircare Collection
UK based bath and body brand Molton Brown have recently released a new, eleven-piece, unisex haircare range. Each product employs the latest advances in plant-based science, and answers all common hair issues: from flat, lacklustre hair to chemically-coloured or over heat-styled hair.
The Molton Brown story began in 1973 as a ground-breaking hair salon in Mayfair, popular for its plant-based ingredients and innovative approach.
Their latest haircare creations are the result of a global search for the newest technology and most exotic plant actives.
The range showcases potent ingredients including Egyptian papyrus reed, Atlantic seaweeds, Tongan mulberry, Bolivian cress, rainforest plum-kadu and cloudberry from Finland.
Molton Brown’s five new targeted shampoo and conditioner pairs (plus a deep conditioning hair mask) are well-travelled formulas packing serious results. Our favourite was the Indian Mulberry Volumising Shampoo & Conditioner for Fine Hair – perfect for gents thinning on top. After use my hair felt clean, refreshed and noticeably healthier. It’s also worth noting that they smell incredible – (not so) standard Molton Brown really.
- Indian Cress Purifying Shampoo & Conditioner for All Hair Types – £18 each
- Indian Mulberry Volumising Shampoo & Conditioner for Fine Hair – £18 each
- Plum-kadu Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner for Dull-Looking Hair – £18 each
- Cloudberry Nurturing Shampoo & Conditioner for Colour-Treated Hair – £18 each
- Papyrus Reed Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair – £18 each
- Mer-rouge Deep Conditioning Mask for All Hair Types – £25
Available from nivenandjoshua.com
*The new Molton Brown Haircare Range is unisex and runs alongside their men specific range.