Win a year’s supply of shaving products with Gillette Fusion
The Gillette Fusion is especially designed for sensitive skin. The Flexible Comfort Guard follows the contours of the face to help the 5-Blade Shaving Surface, which is spaced closer together than MACH3, to reduce pressure for a more comfortable shave. So you can be sure you’re having the closest possible shave. What’s more, Gillette Fusion’s research has been recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
To celebrate this, Ape to Gentleman has teamed up with Gillette Fusion to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a year’s supply of Gillette shaving products; including the Gillette Fusion Power Gamer razor and blades, as well as Gillette Series Thermal Scrub, Shaving Gel and Energising Moisturiser.
How to enter:
To win this recession-beating shaving prize, all you have to do is answer the following question in the Ape to Gentleman Forum.
If you won free Gillette Fusion products for a year, what would you spend your extra money on?
The most original/witty/eccentric answer will be chosen on the 30th November 2010. Points are given for style – for extra credit follow Ape to Gentleman on Twitter or Facebook and tell us your Shaving tips for beating the recession.
The winner will be announced on the 30th November 2010, via Ape to Gentleman’s Twitter, Forum and Blog, so stay connected to stay informed.
NB: Competition open to all residents in the UK and ROI over 18 years of age
Terms & Conditions
- This Competition is open to all residents in the UK and ROI over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- To enter answer the above question in the Ape to Gentleman Forum
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is 30/11/2010.
- All entries received by 30/11/2010 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first correct entry randomly selected by an independent person will win a year’s supply of Gillette shaving products, including the Gillette Fusion Power Gamer razor and blades, as well as Gillette Series Thermal Scrub, Shaving Gel and Energising Moisturiser. There will be no runners up.
- The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- The winner will be notified in writing by 14/12/2010. Name and county of winner will be available after this date – send SAE to: Matthew Barrett, Hill and Knowlton, 20 Soho Square, London, W1A 1PR. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 10 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Please allow 28 days for delivery. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey.