Festival Shopping

UK, music festivals are attended by over 6m people per year and the average pre-festival spend is £230. With out even noticing we spend hundreds of pounds gearing up for weekends of music, mud and madness. From walking toy dinosaurs to spending the entirety of the festival in the same animal onesie there is very little seriousness in regards to festival season. The main reason why it has become such a huge hit.

Not to be “that guy” but if there is no serious behaviour towards the festivals you attend we would like to be first to introduce it. This online charitable website, at no cost to the customer, raises money for a charity of your choice just for shopping with them at your favourite retailers for the festival essentials. Retail partners include ASOS, Superdrug, Topshop and so many more!

“Care2Save gives 80% of every commission earned to the charity/cause of the shoppers’ choice. The other 20% of the commission goes to Care2Save Charitable Trust, who use it to support hospice and palliative care in the UK and around the world.”

From wellies to tents you can find absolutely everything you may need, it really is guilt free shopping.