[CLOSED] Opumo Competition Revisited
Ever since Ape to Gentleman and Lifestyle Editor; John Francis Bowyer laid eyes on Opumo we have been hooked. Launched in early 2012 by friends Mr Nicholas Ayoub and Mr Harry Beattie, the pair have, with a keen eye grown Opumo with aplomb.
Their primary focus is men’s accessories of note, often sourced from small-scale manufacturers all of whom share Mr Ayoub and Mr Beattie’s passion for quality, style and strict attention to the details.
I have spent plenty of time pouring over Opumo.com – asking myself not what do I want, but is there anything I don’t want. The answer is no. From British brands London Undercover and Hentsch Man to US based Kiel James Patrick, and Canadian WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie – the carefully edited selection is remarkable.
Opumo have been generous in offering one Ape to Gentleman reader the chance to win a £250 voucher redeemable against items at Opumo.com. To be in with a chance of winning this prize simply enter your details below and ‘Like’ Facebook.com/OpumoStore – where you will be able to keep update with new releases and more. The winner will be announced on 17/06/2013.
- This Prize Draw is open to all entrants worldwide over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Ape to Gentleman and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is 16/06/2013.
- All entries received by 16/06/2013 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first correct entry randomly selected by an independent person will win a £250 voucher redeemable against items on the site www.Opumo.com
- The prize must be claimed by 17/07/2013. There will be no runners up. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- The winner will be notified at the latest by 17/06/2013. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 5 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.