Autentico Tequila Alacran also known as Alacran Tequila, was founded in 2010 in Mexico City. Alacran’s commitment to excellence and producing a great tasting, high quality 100% blue agave product has seen the brand grow at a rapid pace in the U.S. and abroad.
Alacran Tequila are 100% Mexican independent tequila makers, made in Jalisco using a selective column distillation process – allowing elimination of different kinds of alcohol. The white tequila within the distinctive matt black bottle is pure and uncomplicated with a neutral scent – resulting in a silky, natural taste.
As always, you may choose to drink Alacran Tequila with lemon or lime, sea salt or straight up. Also consider…
- Grounded coffee and sugar
- Authentic Tequila Alacran (A.T.A.)
- Authentic Tequila Alacran’s iconic black shot glass or a regular shot glass
- Frost the top of the shot glass with ground coffee and sugar
- Fill ½ of lime juice and half of Authentic Tequila Alacran
- Authentic Tequila Alacran
- Old-Fashion glass
- Serve 2 oz. of Authentic Tequila Alacran in an Old-Fashion glass with ice
- Garnish with a twist of grapefruit
Alacran Tequila products are sold at fine restaurants, hotels, bars and stores ($42), and have captured the attention of national and international media and a celebrity clientele.