JOSHUA’s Magazine – THREE
Aspirational Lifestyle publication; JOSHUA’s Magazine has released issue THREE. Featuring a carefully curated selection of men’s lifestyle features – this issue circles around the theme, “Life is Fantastic” (issues ONE and TWO)
- MONTBLANC – Interview with Montblanc MD Christian Rauch
- COMADOR – We look at the luxury cigar collaboration between JAY Z and Cohiba
- VICTOR – The answer to “How do you charter a Private jet?”
- KNIGHT – We examine another side of world-famed photographer Nick Knight
- FISH & CHEF – Michelin Starred dining experience on then shores of Lake Garda
- TUMI – Interviews with TUMI CEO Jerome Griffiths and Creative Director George Esquivel
- MAJOR – England footballing legend David Platt talks us through his new vocation; Golf
- SPEEDBACK GT – An exclusive photoshoot of the half-million pound limited edition car
- CARON – The oldest men’s fragrance in the world celebrates its 80th Anniversary
- ICON – J-P Mastey Interviews Jonathan Ward, founder of ICON 4×4
Accompanying issue THREE is a downloadable mix by turntablist DJ Angelo; noted for his feel-good fusion beats – a clever way for JOSHUA’s Magazine to translate the inspiring, uplifting and mood-transforming theme across issue THREE.
As before, the magazine is designed beautifully – ordered into chapters, with some exquisite imagery. JOSHUA’s Magazine raises the bar for the ‘rest’ of the print world.
Available globally in select stores and online via www.joshuasmagazine.com/store.