- Assignment: Photography by Ape: Living with a Jaguar F-PACE.
- Vehicle: Jaguar F-PACE Portfolio 2.0D AWD, Automatic.
- Highlights: 19” alloy wheels, panoramic roof and Meridian sound system.
- Performance: 0-60mph in 6.7s and top speed 135mph.
- Location: Derbyshire in snowy conditions.
Ape were tasked with living with a Jaguar F-PACE for one month- the stylish and affordable SUV has been a hit with experts and the public alike, so we were keen to put it through its paces. The results were positive- styling wise, Jaguar have their finger on the pulse. There’s no denying the F-PACE is a handsome beast, sitting comfortably as a legitimate gentleman’s vehicle. It also handles particularly well for such a sizeable footprint, this includes in the snow- although as always, snow tyres would be advisable. Performance wise, the 2.0D 0-60mph in 6.7s is punchy and ably assisted by a hearty turbocharger. As you can see from the muddied photos it was a month well spent, hats off to Jaguar for this creation- take a look at our images below for more on styling.
F-PACE, from £47,115 OTR- visit jaguar.co.uk for more information.